Friday, September 19, 2008

Congratulations Cote de Texas



This past Wednesday, I finally had some much needed time to myself and I was able to spend a few hours at the bookstore ---probably by now if you have read a few of my posts, you would probably know that spending time in the bookstore for me is better than going to the spa -- it’s free, other then my coffee and perhaps a new book or magazine and a cookie. The point being is I’m finally relaxed, and I’m able to do what I like to do best-- read design magazine and books! So after picking up my selection and sitting down with my coffee of the day (I’m on budget…no sweets) and flipping through Better Homes and Gardens, I saw Joni from Cote de Texas. I will not spoil anything for you, but you should treat yourself this weekend and go to the bookstore and read how to get her French – Tex Mix!

Images from Better Home & Garden & Photos Kim Cornelison

P.S. I want those Spaniels!!

4 comments:

cotedetexas said...

WOW~~~!!!! I just saw this! omg - how sweet of you to post this! too sweet. omg - I hate those blue pillows - they made me use those that they brought instead of my zebra pillows! And that throw= I like mine better, it matches better. oh well - what do I know? hahaha!

thanks again SOOOOOOOo much! I'm humbled!

Joni

Lisa D. said...

Hi Joni:

Anytime!!!!!

Lisa D. said...

Hi Joni:

Anytime!!!!!

Preppy Napkin said...

I also love to go to the bookstore and read mags and decorating books. It is so relaxing and fun to dream of decorating my next house!