Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still Hunting!



Things have been a little hectic in my household lately! The good news is that, coming home last week from Atlanta after having to cancel vacation plans, it was nice seeing my fence completely redone by my beloved carpenter–like nothing ever happened. Even better, my mail box was even welded back on after being knocked off by the AT&T guy's truck. Indeed, things are picking up in our household! For the last few days now, I’ve not been able to the get that equestrian look out of my head! So the hubby and I have decided on a much needed trip to Louisville and Lexington at the end of the month!



All Images from Hunt Country Style by Kathryn Masson
Photography by Paul Rocheleau
The book is filled with beautiful images such as this black barn set off with white trim & fencing.



I love this 1831 Greek Revival style manor house




Beautiful warm palette in a sitting room.
More later!



1 comment: