Thursday, September 11, 2008

Living In a Barn!




Just the other day GrannySmithGreen posted a few pictures of her most recent vacation to Blackberry Farm and one of the pictures was of the barn where they dined every night. I happen to be loving barns about now and simply cannot get them out of my mind. A few weeks, ago while hunting through a few Southern Accents for some monogram examples I ran across this Virginia barn and thought to myself wow--I love it! And again yesterday, while sipping on some coffee and waiting for the hubby to pick me, up I started thinking about my cousin's Grandmother's barn house, and how to this day I still remember everything about that Barn. It had natural light, a modern galley kitchen (for it's time), beautiful wooded floors, and overall great style (her grandmother was an artist) just like the one below. Enjoy!



All images from Southern Accents Novembe-December 2007 issues
Photograpphed by Antoine Bootz
George 11 secretary and Chippendale chair with Pierre Frey toile slipcover- love it!

Open Kitchen



Brunschwig & Fils' Carsten Check used here

I love the monograms on the pillowcase. Hmmm why did'nt I see that earlier in my search for monograms may have to try that myself!



This beautiful room is the home owner's office

Bunny's barn tomorrow!



No comments: