Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring...Shopping, Dieting & Getways!

Where does the time go? For me, personally, I've have been busy trying to knock off a few pounds, catching up on some much needed shopping (because of those extra few pounds), working on a few design projects and finally, after five years, taking an Easter trip to my in-laws' mountain cabin with the Hubby and Ellie (who was amazingly invited) up in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Almost forgot, we did sneak in a three day trip to Jeckyl Island....amazingly! It rained mostly, but we didn't care, we were just happy to be at the beach, and little Ellie got her paws wet for the very first time.

Anyway, I was at the bookstore the other day catching up on some reading (Bazaar) and discovered Gwyneth Paltrow's new website GOOP. It covers everything--clothing, dieting, recipes, hip restaurants spots, you name it...I'm hooked! It's nice getting something in e-mail other than... will you know.

Lisa

P.S. I was reading Paltrow's spot on Nashville, and now wonder to myself if I ever lived there for over three years! Happy Reading!

Speaking of shopping--later my thoughts on Talbots!

No comments: