Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gifts For the Girls

 
This morning on the Today Show I caught the tail end of  "Gifts not to give to your girl". The two gifts that I caught since I missed most of the segment (out walking little Ellie) - were holiday lingerie...hmmm, and a super duper vacuum cleaner.  Lucky me, Hubby has never given me either thus far but you never know. Though, he did give me a lame cookbook once early on. So I compiled my list for the girls from my  own little Christmas wish list and here they are: Hope you like! 
 
 
 



I  have seen these PJ'S in several nice stores here and there and have always admired them.  I saw them in December issue Southern Living and thought, hey I have not had a new pair of PJ'S  since my old Brooks Brothers. And if memory serves me that was about eight years ago! 

 


To have only worked at Vogue during the sixties.. How awesome?  Diana Vreeland -  Memos The Vogue Years.  Should be a good read.






Leather gloves- Now I have black and brown and I'm  sure most other women do to.  But ahhh pretty green.  Perfect contrast for all the black and gray I wear in the winter!




I almost bought this scarf over black Friday weekend though I was on a skirt mission that failed miserably!  I could use a new scarf or two or three.







All my evening clutches are either suede or wicker.   This one (adalyn clutch) is seasonless, elegant and going on my next vacation.  I love all the colors so Hubby you won't go wrong with either the blue or the sand color.  Also, love the cherry red but... 

A few other things that work are a cashmere sweaters, 5X7 sterling frame with a picture of Ellie, a gift card to one of my stores.  Or perhaps the best gift of all. you could just finish your Honey-do list!

 Tomorrow -  Gifts for the Mother- in- law who has everything! 

No comments: