Monday, December 9, 2013

Gifts for the Serious Decorator!

 Gifts for the serious decorator! 
 




















 


One can never go wrong with a beautiful cashmere throw such as the ones above from Williams-Sonoma.



 
or Monogram bath  towels!  Or how about the Turkish hand towels shown below from West Elm.  Love the last name and your serious decorator would love them too!
 
 
 


Or how about a great design book.

 
 
 
In with The Old: Classic Decor from A to Z is indeed on my list of books this year. The author Jennifer Boles from The Peak of Chic was one of the first bloggers that I discovered many years ago. I love her writing style.
 
Last but not least -   I'm asking for  A Home Depot gift certificate from the in-laws.  They gave us one last year - and I got my bronze  goose neck kitchen faucet...yeah! Baby steps!
 
Tomorrow Gifts for the Girls!! 

No comments: