Friday, October 16, 2009

Enjoying Southern Living!

A few days ago, I was reading Cote de Texas; Joni the author had just written a post on some of the new changes over at Southern Living. Like Joni, I have aways enjoyed more of the decorating side of things; one reason why, I always subscribed to Southern Accents and Cottage Living. When Cottage closed I was sent Southern Living and, like Joni, I'm really enjoying the new changes! They include more decorating photos, yummy looking recipes to try, and gardening for people like me! And, in fact, just this past Sunday (since the Hubby's beloved Saints were off), we took a Sunday drive to Serenbe. Funny thing about this was just a few weeks ago (when we were're getting pummeled with rain here in the Atlanta), I was having lunch with a good friend who went to culinary school (she's a good foodie), and she had mentioned Serenbe's to me. Anyway, A week later, when my Southern Living arrived - there it was, a nice little article on Serenbe! I had to go to check things out!


Here's my report; if you go on a Sunday like me and the Hubby, then go a little early so you can enjoy the bottomless Mimosa, fried green tomatoes, arugula salad, fried chicken and collard greens. That way, you'll have room for the chocolate brownie sundae - which we did not! We had the Best Southern Chili, complements of you know who (Southern Living), waiting for us at home that evening!


Thank You Southern Living!

No comments: