Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Fall Touches!




Victoria Magazine -share their tips on makeing fall wreaths


I would love a fresh fall wreath! In fact, Southern Living and Williams Sonoma both must have read my mind...Williams Sonoma just sent me an e-mail a few minutes ago introducing their new Fall Magnolia Pomegranate wreath. And in this month's issue of Southern Living, they share tips on how to make wreaths with all your fall leaves. I'm not exactly crafty and I don't have a lot of time, but I do I have a nice size magnolia tree and tons of leaves in my front yard that will allow for plenty of mistakes if I decide to give it a go!





Williams-Sonoma Home new Magnolia Pomegrante Wreath





Fresh Market's original magnolia wreath - love their turkey peasant one as well!

No comments: