Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pretty In Pink...for Mum!



Mother's Day is just around the corner, as all the sales promos in my mailbox keep reminding me. So I've pick out a few things for Mum and for some reason the color pink is on my mind. I don't really decorate that much with the color pink and I don't really wear too much pink either. I could probably count everything on one hand. In fact, the only pink things I buy are: collars, leashes, dog coats, which, of course, are for the dog.

Check out my "Pretty in Pink" Pinterest broad. It's still a work in progress, but I'll keep adding to it. So here you go, a few gifts for Mom in "Pretty in Pink". 

Above: pink wallet from Tory Burch in Tory Pink.




Refined Silk Cashmere wrap from J.Crew in Vintage Blush. Perfect little pop of color...I find!



 
The boat and tote bag from L.L. Bean in pink.  Perfect for Mom, or better yet the new mom-to-be.  Just don't forget the monogram...cute!

No comments: