Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's the weekend!



Unfortunately, I won't be relaxing, reading or playing croquet this weekend! I have a few small projects ahead of me and one them is painting my old wicker table that I just recently found while driving down the road. I could have had the whole wicker set but I didn't want to mess with reupholstering the chairs or the loveseat for that matter! I have my hands full in that department already--see decorating dilemmas by me. The good news is that the table is old and not just one of your run-of-the-mill ones. I think I wrote in Southern Porches--just this past spring how I needed a table for my porch. Anyway, now that it is 100 plus degrees outside I'm ready to check out all the outdoor sales stuff! Another nice thing is, my mother-in-law just recently gave me, for my birthday, a nice umbrella in a pretty shade of green that met my approval! How she knew that I needed one is beyond me -I'm thinking it must have been late last summer when her and my father-in-law were over for brunch and I insisted we all set on the deck with the flies in the blazing heat! For my next birthday, she'll probably give me a bug zapper--she has a great memory!








Restoration Hardware - Looks like mine!

Now for some cushions

No comments: