A few years ago I wrote this "I want an Office"! For twenty-one months now, we've been in our current house. After carving out a master bedroom, an office/man-cave for Hubby, and a guest room, their is actually a small room left over for an office for me! Currently it's a room holding all my magazines and bills, thrown in bakers boxes. Here's what I need:
1. Desk - Most important...one would think. I've been waffling between three...
3. Credenza - To store some more of my magazines.
4. Shredder - I'm the bill payer - tired of borrowing the one from work that doesn't really work!
5. Wallpaper - Yes, I'm treating myself to wallpaper, probably Grass cloth.
6. Frank - I need Frank to come and buzz the ceiling and add molding- like above.
7. And most importanly - A filing cabinet - Just something so wrong with our whole life in a bakers box...Don't you think?