Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Shopping at the Crew!
I've been shopping at J. Crew for years, to the point where the sales assistants are lurking around to see if I have a young teenage daughter in tow..hmmm! Though each year I pick up a few things here and there. A couple of Fridays ago I had a few minutes after work before I had to pick Ellie up from doggie day care so I popped in. Just a few days before I had been pillaging their summer sales. Scored the Biennial Satchel in warm ash... not bad for $102.7. It will definitely take me into fall. Plus it's a nice to change to all the brown bags I have. I wanted the Tartine satchel in black but missed that one. Also, scored the refined silk cashmere wrap for around $15.00. I almost bought that back in May for a lot more! But after leaving J.Crew that afternoon, I was most happy...my list
1. Andie chino in Fatigue - I'm even going to order them in petites...fingers crossed!
2. Dress Placket in Hammock green - Love the dress and the color!
3. Jacket boyfriend Fatigue in Olive Drab - More on that later!
4. Jeweled Sateen Shell - Discoverd after date night tonight need more shells!
5. Perfect Fit Ballet Button T. - I usually do the vinatage v-neck but want to try this.
6. CeCe Leather Ballet Flats in both black and Burnt Sienna.
7. Etta suede Pumps - ?
So there you have it...and you know what? I just think back to the Lauren Hutton days!