Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On My Mind!



I'm currently working on basically our entire upstairs this past weekend, I seemed to be in a serious decision-making mood!   I had all my  inspiration pics scattered in Hubby's bathroom and I even measured his floor.  And then, I pulled out Victoria Hagan's book, which I bought  a few years ago.  And, yes, I do choose by the cover...kinda sorta! No seriously, it's a beautiful cover, but I love all the beautiful millwork shown throughout, and love the book. I really love this bathroom...classic!  By the way, as I was taking a break from painting our guest room, I went over to Waterworks to look for the sinks above, and disscovered the Barbara Sallick's blog.  Couldn't read everything because I had to get back to work, but will indeed check back since I'm always doing bathrooms.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 


No comments: