Thursday, May 30, 2013

Easy, Easy, Easy...Coconut Macaroons!

 
Easy, Easy, and quite yummy coconut Macaroons!  Hubby had to contribute to a bake sale this past Spring and called me the day before to asked what I thought he should take. Asking me is fine, but asking me the day before...who does he think he's married to!?  "How about chocolate chip cookies" I rattled off.  He was not even remotely interested (which I couldn't believe)!  After the chocolate chip cookies idea failed, then I remembered seeing the Coconut Macaroons recipe in Real Simple. 
 
The day after the bake sale, he called me at work to gloat...he was so proud.  If you are in need of  a very easy and delicious bake sale item this summer, I highly recommend this recipe here 
 
Funny thing is, Hubby likes likes coconut all of a sudden! See Craving Ina's Coconut Cupcakes!
 
 
 

No comments: