Monday, May 20, 2013

Loving Aerin Lauder's New Lipsticks!


This past March after spotting Aerin Lauder’s new lipsticks, I had to grab one.  Admittedly, I was first drawn to the sleek gold compact case.  So naturally I called my best friend Susan, whom I’ve known since I was five and she was four.  Basically she is my sister, I’ve written about her several times here and there.  She lives for this kind of stuff and she knows me all too well!   
I remember when I first discovered Lush (which seems like a million years ago) way before they were here in the States.  I thought Whoo I have a tip for her but it was way too late. She, of course, was already on top of Lush. 
Anyway, I knew she would know what color I needed.   And she did indeed… She recommended the Camellia. 





Susan had a birthday coming up so Camellia for me and Tulip for her!  Trust me, I don’t always go around buying friends lipstick but this is my Sis after all!  I especially love the little hint of rose scent!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear friend for the best birthday present. I too love the gold case and the lipstick is perfect. Love your blog. Keep up the good work. Susan