Here’s my daily uniform agenda - all basic things--no big events to speak of!
Work – Business-casual for me--either a skirt or dress in the summer months
Running errands –Just can’t leave my house in a holy t-shirt after my daily jog.
Lunch with girlfriends –Atlanta is not LA or New York, but close enough!
Date Night with Hubby – Which is usually just cheap Mexican food.
A few summer concerts and movies
Before leaving for vacation this past May I made my Spring/Summer list and it went a little something like this:
- Dresses – Shirt/shift and sheath – We’ll talk!
- Skirts – A line – No more pencil skirts for me please! I feel like Mrs. Tudball
- Jeans White/colored – I did purchase these colored ankle jeans from Talbots in green which I thought I would love with navy blue. They don’t look all that great on me. As for the white I’m about to give up and make do with last years that have a dot of red wine on them...so frustrated
- Shorts – I just bought my first pair in years at the Gap "The boyfriend roll-up shorts"
- Tunics /blouses – We’ll Talk!
7. Cardigans/Pullovers --- Just order Bean’s French Sailor’s Shirts in Navy/Cream & Gray Heather/cream. Still waiting on package.
8. Jackets – Military Jacket –We’ll talk!
9. Totes /Clutches and More - We’ll talk!
10. Shooz – We’ll talk!
Now, I'm glad I didn't find much...Ahhhh the summer sales!!! Oppps I have a Yes concert this coming Sunday and they are playing with the Symphony. Better get shopping!