Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Planning My Trip to the Southern Living 2013 Idea House




What a great surprise!  The other night while surfing around Southern Living's website I discovered that the  2013 Idea House had just recently opened.  Funny, after I posted about the 2012 Idea house in Senoia, Ga.see "A Truly Impeccable Farmhouse in Senoia"  I was wondering when and where the 2013 Idea house would  be.  And here it is, in Nasvhille, Tennessee, my old stomping ground. Oh, the stories I could tell after living there for three plus years.  Anyway, here are a few of my favorites: 



 
 
 
The house is a southern Farmhouse decorated by Phoebe Howard. Of course,  I Love the all the rustic elements mixed with new furnishings.
 
 
 

 
Here's the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
I just love how the white china pops in the green!
 

 
Love the casual vibe of the dining room and all that natural light!
 
 
 

 
Love the study!  I just picked a very similar green for Hubby's office--more on that later!
 
 

 
The study in that pretty green.
 


Love the laundry room too!  There's the sink I want!  Do you notice the tiles on the wall?

To see more great pictures and an informative video tour click here. I'm planning my trip, and, you know what, it's  been a while since I've been to Nashville. See  "Goodbye Nashville".

No comments: