Thursday, March 27, 2014

Leontine Linens...Obsession!



It's time to make over my bed!  It's been awhile and with Spring here, I'm more then ready to get going on it.  I need everything - new pillows, shams, sheets in particular, and a bed skirt.  So I'm currently obsessing over Leontine Linens, which are absolutely beautiful, not the least bit in my budget, and not the least bit practical for my household.  After all, look who does the laundry...see here Leontine Linens is a private company specializing in custom luxurious linens, based in New Orleans.  It all started here with the January issue of Southern Living, Cathy Kincaid made over a small space and created the beautiful bedroom that you see above.  Then there was the February issues of House Beautiful, Sara Ruffin Costello uses then in a preppy and southwestern combo style. Below are a few that will show you just what I mean!!



 Love this by Avera Wagner a Design Firm out of Dallas.  Did I mention I need a headboard too! 



By Kati Ridder - Love the embroidered chopstick monogram! All image above via Leontine Linens




Aerin Lauder's home in the Hampton's shot for Elle Decor which I've always loved!

I'm very much drawn to Leontine linens, love their signature monograms and unique borders.  Indeed a great way to freshen up your bed. While pouring over their website I did notice Linensense.com coming April 1st  - I'll be back! 
 




No comments: