Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What Inspires You?

 


I met my buddy Cruella the other day at an antiques store, just one of our usual meeting spots. Since I was running a little late, she had already scoured the store.  When I caught up with her she handed me an Imari plate that she knew I would love!  Hmmm...another plate that neither of us needs like a hole in the head. But for twenty-something dollars, neither one of us could resist it.  It's an old one too, so naturally I grabbed it!   

I guess my point here today, with the weather unpredictable here a lot lately, if I were asked what inspires me durning the cold winter season, my answer would be, hands down, all the many porcelains that I've picked up here and there with my buddy Cruella (see here).  Fresh flowers are sometime hard to get to when your snowed in!

Guess what?  I'm going to get my buddy Cruella  (see here) to share a few tips on porcelains.  More to come...later! 

 Your turn...what inspires you?

No comments: