Sunday, February 23, 2014

Organizing My Office



I woke this past Saturday, not unlike any other Saturday morning, ran downstairs grabbed a cup of coffee (Hubby is off on Sat) grabbed my netbook to shop and read blogs. Pretty much, like I always do. Though, I'm still shopped out and realized it was high time to organize all my pictures from the last six or so years.  Sometimes, I think that I've been living under a rock or so it seems.   

But after all this time, I've decided to clean up my act, and quit being the incognito and inconspicous blogger I have been, perhaps I'll even join Pinterst.  And who knows, maybe I'll even tweet.  As far as Facebook is concerned,  now that's a different story.  You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming!  

In the weeks ahead I'm getting my files organized info structured sets, and  making some much needed changes to good old Southern Inspirations.  Perhaps now that I'm motivated, I'll even get my office above (My Office),  that's missing it's chair rail and other necessities, done.  But now that's a different subject...isn't it?

By the way, my name is Lisa

No comments: