Thursday, February 20, 2014

Almost Daffodil Time!

 
 


The weather here in Atlanta over the past few days has been unseasonably warm.  I seem to no longer have visions of escaping to Sochi to escape the ice, snow and  freezing cold.  What's even better,  just this morning,  I've noticed a few daffodils popping up.  And speaking of daffodils, early fall last year, September 2, (Hubby's  birthday to be exact)  my in-laws took Hubby and I to Gibbs Gardens for my belated birthday present.  Don't ask...Hubby enjoyed it too.  My mother-in-law had a membership and had been several times before, so she knew the ropes and filled me in.  The biggest thing that got my attention was the massive waves of daffodils.  I told myself we would return in March for the 20 million daffodils.  I've been looking forward to this for a while as you can imagine... can't wait!  

By looking at the video I personally think it will give Martha a  little run for her money.  Let me know what you think.

No comments: