Here's one little dilemma - Black Friday I rushed out to Banana Republic and grabbed a pair of ankle boots. They were holding basic black for me but I ended up walking out the door with a light color suede that I thought were better looking. That same day, I wore them to meet my buddy Cruella for lunch at the Buckhead Diner and realized the color was way too light, and I would probably be limited in wearing them. So I ordered a pair from J.Crew in black. Much better--I've worn these a lot already. But, now with our vacation which will probably be to Montreal, I feel like I could use another pair or two. But packing them is a whole nother story.
I have a question..."Just how many pairs of boots does one need for the winter season? Here's what I came up...
- Riding boots - in brown, black and suede. Mine are left over from four years ago with a square toe!
- Ankle boots - with just the perfect size heel to head out for everyday. In brown, black, and suede.
- Ankle booties - to wear with skirts and tights.
- Over the knee boots - Which I love! But not a chance here - I'm too short!
- Boots - that hit just above the knee in brown, black, and suede.
- Biker boots - I saw a pair earlier & missed out. Would have loved them for last year trip to Santa Fe!
I'm contemplating these from Kate Spade
My concern...no zipper!
Maybe I'll be done in July!