Monday, February 24, 2014

Ahhh...The Color Green!

 
 
I'm  currently working on putting together a few boards for Pinterest and I figured I would start with the color green.  After all, it's my favorite color! Here are just a few pictures that I've selected so far.  Starting with above Rolle my beloved little Basset Hound who is plopped on my my newly reupholstered sofa. I know the picture is a little blurry, but I love the look he's giving me. He was not happy that I was disturbing his nap! 
 

Next - Ellie  perched on one of my favorite Waverly fabrics!  
 

Here's my old cottage in Nashville. I Never get tired of looking at the Farrow & Ball wallpaper!
 
 
 
 
 


Our 2012 Vacation to Longwood Garden in the Brandywine Valley. Absolutely stunning garden!
 






My Hunter Willies
 




 
To My Kate Spade bag that I use for date night! 
 
Please stay tuned...much more to come!

No comments: