Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Downtime Shopping!

 


This January, I spent my down time hitting all the great sales picking up a few big ticket items like this Double - Cloth Sabrina Coat in bench green (thank you Hubby for the gift card).   I had wanted the navy or camel but after wearing it to work I received several complements and was pleased with my purchase.  Gwen from work said the green worked best with my coloring and even knitted me a scarf to go with it. Also, scored these boots and this purse all with great sale prices mind you.

Not to mention several cashmere sweaters here and couple pairs of cords here.  With our awful winter here in Atlanta I wish I could have picked up the this peacoat but no such luck.   Since this weather isn't going anywhere I have my eyes on a few more things such as another pair of boots and a fishermen sweater.  In all honesty, I am shopped out--clearance shopping is hard work!  Though the top two vacation spots that  Hubby and I have picked this year are Stockholm, Sweden and Montreal, Quebec. We like to go on vacation in early to mid May so it will still be cold  in both places.  Third is Cost Rica and if that happens I'll have to come up with a whole new plan.

No comments: