Sunday, March 9, 2014

Notes from the garden!

 
 
 
Well, it's finally that time of the year!  The daffodils are popping up, even spotted a few cherry blossom,with the dogwoods next and the azalea around the corner. As you can imagine,  it was beautiful here in Atlanta this past weekend.  For me, I spent the weekend doing my early March chores...clean up and pruning.  I did hit the garden nursery to pick up some lawn bags and thought about picking up a few more Helleborus  to go with my solo.  But figured that it was best to wait to really take note of everything that I needed.   I really love gardening but I'm by no means an expert!  One particular person, I won't mention names, even calls me the "Death Master".  But that's OK because  I'm getting some good advice and will share here very soon...I'm so excited!

No comments: