Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Vanity For Me...Please!




I don't know if you had a chance to read Ahhh Kohler...A Bathroom for me!  It's basically me talking about my small bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I like my bathroom, but I'm in desperate need of storage!  Plus, I need a place to set my hair dryer, flat iron, and my morning coffee. I have been looking for some time and have seen a few things but nothing that I really loved.  So I'm waiting it out!  The nice thing is our master bedroom is large enough where I could place a vanity in there as well.




I do want something simple. I thought about calling Yung Li in for the job to see if she could whip something up like this. But then again, I would love to find a vintage piece like Alexis Stewart's that is shown below.  I also love the vintage bench with the brass legsSimple and elegant and a place to store my hair dryer! 

No comments: