Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scatter My Ashes In Hubby's Garden





Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's...now wouldn't that be nice?  My buddy Janice from work had asked me to go see this with her over Memorial day weekend, and I couldn't because, well...see Hubbies In The Garden.  Tuesday morning while at work, Jancie and I both discussed our weekends, and hers indeed sounded much better then mine. I had  had a little nervous breakdown--Ellie was throwing up on my Ballard's jute rug. She insisted that I put the house and the graden stuff on hold and go check it out.  

So I saw the movie this past Sunday and even took Hubby (poor thing needed a break from the garden too). If you not familiar with the movie, it's a documentary that takes you through the history of Bergdorf Goodman, and the relationships with all its well-known designers. What I liked most was a peek at Linda Fargo's (Senior Vice President) meetings with a new up-and-coming designers.  See A Shopping Day With Bergdorf's.  She seems so nice and approachable.  Love her gray hair by the way--how many women can get away with that?












No comments: