Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ahhh Kohler... A Bathroom for Me!!



 
After  we purchased our house over eighteen months ago I had a whole laundry list of things that I wanted to do.  I pretty much wanted to gut everything, but of course that's not always feasible. A must that was on top of my list was the master bathroom, which happened to be  my bathroom.  The master  closet is directly connected to it.   Hubby and I don't share our bathrooms... it's not me it's him.  It's been like that for years and were not changing things now.  He actually got the bigger bathroom in this deal, and when I gets the funds to re-do it, it should be worth waiting for.   I may even take it over. But for me and my small bathroom, and because of budget constraints, I ripped everything out but the tub.  Here are a few pics that I sent to Frank. I had spotted this Kohler ad and loved it!  I wanted Frank to do the molding boy does it make a difference! 
 

I even bought the toilet and the sink!  Funny...every home tour I went on last year I spotted the Kohler toilet.  I love the molding on them, makes a difference...I think!  Love the wall paper too never did figure that out!


 
  
 
 
 
Here you go, a quick snap of  Ellie and of course the molding work Frank did for me.  She likes to hang out with me in the mornings while I get ready for work.  Next time for Girl Stuff Wed. A Vanity For Me...Please!

No comments: